Some great projects happen quickly, some take a bit more time. The Volunteers in Medicine Ruffin Family Clinic is a project well worth the wait. Under the direction of Founder Doctor Florence Jameson this clinic is serving an anticipated 300,000 southern Nevadans without health insurance. It has truly been a labor of love for our firm to work with such a passionate and service minded team. There has been great news coverage from our local news teams on the clinic and we couldn’t be more proud to see a project succeed.
About Curt Carlson
- Michelle Duranleau’s Path to AIA Licensure November 7, 2017
- Eric Roberts, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP Named Principal October 4, 2017
- Shadow Hills Baptist Church, New Student Center September 13, 2017
- NAIOP Member Highlight – Curt Carlson August 3, 2017
- AIAS Honor Awards: Milestones for the UNLV Chapter July 27, 2017