The Aliante Animal Hospital is targeting an opening date in the Fall of 2015. This 7000 square foot facility will provide much needed veterinary services to the North Las Vegas community of Aliante. We love to see great projects come together and are looking forward to this community enriching facility.
About Eric Roberts
Eric Roberts is Vice President at SH Architecture and specializes on Government, Higher Education and Rural-based Client segments. Eric is an expert in sustainable design and navigating sustainable programs such as LEED, GreenGlobes, and local and federal tax incentives for sustainability. Eric is an avid sketcher frequently sharing his work on our blog and promoting Urban Sketchers throughout Nevada. He also serves on the Western Mountain Region Executive Board for the American Institute of Architects.
- Michelle Duranleau’s Path to AIA Licensure November 7, 2017
- Eric Roberts, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP Named Principal October 4, 2017
- Shadow Hills Baptist Church, New Student Center September 13, 2017
- NAIOP Member Highlight – Curt Carlson August 3, 2017
- AIAS Honor Awards: Milestones for the UNLV Chapter July 27, 2017